jenci.com and its contents, including designs, texts, graphic images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, creative works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other features that can be used for industrial and commercial purposes, (i) are the property of and held by JENCI (hereinafter referred to as we, us etc.) or third-party owners who have duly authorized the inclusion thereof on jenci.com, and (ii) are protected by domestic and international laws on intellectual and industrial property.
Under no circumstances will it be deemed that we grant any kind of license, waive, transfer, totally or partially assign said rights, or confer any right or expectation of a right, especially in relation to the alteration, transformation, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the aforementioned contents, without previously securing the express our consent or the owners in writing.
You may only use jenci.com and its contents for personal and private purposes. Any other use is prohibited and will require you to previously secure the express our consent in writing.
Generally, Users are required to always operate in compliance with the law, the norms of polite behavior and the requirements of good faith, employing all due diligence and abstaining from using jenci.com in a way that may prevent, damage or adversely affect the normal operation of jenci.com or our goods or our rights, our suppliers, other Users or generally, any third party.
Specifically, without this limiting the provisions of the previous section, Users agree to do the following while using jenci.com:
- Users will provide truthful information in registration and order forms, and keep said data updated.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate on or from jenci.com any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening or xenophobic, or likely to incite violence or discrimination for reasons of race, sex, ideology or religion, or that offends morality, public order, fundamental rights or public liberties, or that goes against the honor, privacy or reputation of third parties, or that generally violates the regulations in force.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate through jenci.com any program, data, virus or code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to jenci.com, any of its services, or any of our equipment, systems or networks, any other User, our suppliers or generally, any third party.
- Users will not engage in advertising activities or any form of commercial exploitation through jenci.com and they will not use the contents and information on jenci.com for advertising purposes or to send messages for any other commercial purpose or for collecting or storing the personal data of third parties.
- Users will not use a false identity or assume the identity of others while using jenci.com or any of its services, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise.
- Users will not destroy, alter, use for their own purposes, render unusable or damage any our data, information, programs or electronic documents, our suppliers or third parties.
- Users will not enter, store or propagate through jenci.com any content that violates third-party intellectual or industrial property rights or trade secrets, or generally, any content that they are not entitled to provide to third parties under the Law.
It is expressly prohibited to introduce hyperlinks to jenci.com from other websites for commercial purposes without our prior consent. Under no circumstances will the presence of hyperlinks on websites other than jenci.com imply the existence of a commercial or business relationship with the owner of the website on which the hyperlink has been established, or our acceptance of the contents or services of said external website.
We accept no responsibility for the use or contents of third-party websites that may establish links with jenci.com.
However, if you are a consumer and user under Spanish consumer legislation, the competent Courts and Tribunals will be those of the place where you live in Spain.
The person in charge of this domain is ICOL TECHNOLOGY IBERIA, S.L.U
The address is Calle Mestre Nicolau, 19 Pl 2 C.P. 08021 Barcelona, Spain.
Contact information (e-mail): email@example.com.
Registration date – 08.08.2017.
Data of inscription in Mercantile Register – El Registro Mercantil De Barcelona, el TOMO 46098, FOLIO 8, HOJA B 509400.
Tax identification number (NIF) – NIF B67076927.